Status
Not open for further replies.

winkychevelle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

pair of kicker comp 10 s4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10 everywhere they look new and are just broken in they have been mounted and used lightly.

these were bought for the wow factor since they get decently loud in big boxes i tossed them in a big under seat box and they provided the shock and awe i was looking for. no one believes they are comps the first time they hear them.

these are budget subs and generally dont impress anyone i worked for a shop and used them to show newbs what a budget sub system can do best case scenario. then they were used daily at low levels for about a month. now im getting rid of the truck so they need to go to

Price:

100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ups insurance if wanted is covered by buyer

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

523148_440453045971795_100000213095409_1852973_445600322_n.jpg

523854_440453052638461_100000213095409_1852967_17548286_n.jpg

These can get pretty **** loud Ill say that...
i like them they peaked at 32hz in my truck so anything for 28-40hz was brutal on the truck and would flex my back wall and the poor roof has no bracing so it just flops around. late night tip is awesome in my truck, blueberry yum yum, white girl all have gotten me in trouble a time or two for sound violations

I love my kickers, just one question though. When you guys say loudest, are you referring to actual loudness. Like you can hear me down the block loudness?
Thanks
yea they get decently loud and sound good doing it. the cv and L's may be louder but they do not cover the frequency range like these.

I would offer 75$ shipped considering what I can get them for new. I understand if you turn down my offer though, as I do respect a seller's price.

I would offer 75$ shipped considering what I can get them for new. I understand if you turn down my offer though, as I do respect a seller's price.
yea i have to cover my shipping otherwise i would do 75 local. and these might as well be new they are sitting in the factory box in the wrap with the manuals and stickers they have been hooked up but are pretty much store demo units they sit read 4ohm each and the coils are nice and golden.

just trying to recoop some of my money i did pay full retail for these, they werent bought online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...