Kicker 40CWR124 vs Punch P3D4-12

Participant count
  • Participant list

The1unknown

I'm debating between these two subs for my setup. I will have them powered by a Pioneer D8601 mono block class D amp. I plan on two subs wired down to 1 ohms giving me 800 watts rms from the amp. I haven't heard either sub and was looking to hear from someone who has heard both. I'm also open to other brands just need to stay $150 or less per woofer as I'm on a budget. thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last rockford sub I heard was a hx2 and it was amazing! My guess is everyone here tells you NEITHER. If you're dead set on kicker go to best buy and get the compr12 its on sale for $99 and sounds better than the version you listed. I just got my ssa dcon 12 Ill let you know what I think of it later after testing it. $179 shipped. Probably didn't help you much but that's my 2 cents.

I've heard it and even though I don't like kicker anything its actually not nearly as bad as I expected decent output decent sound was in sealed box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.