Kenwood KDC X-993

The flagship KDC-X993 ($350 suggested retail price) is the first eXcelon CD receiver with built-in Bluetooth technology designed by industry-leader, Parrot. An expanded 5-line LCD text display shows not only a full ten-digit phone number but multiple, scrolling phone book entries for maximum convenience and driver safety. The KDC-X993 is also equipped with an advanced digital sound processor called “Sound Excellence,” 4-volt preamp outputs and built-in high pass and low pass crossovers, making the KDC-X993 a true audio performer. This CD receiver is not only iPhone and iPod ready, it also includes a unique EQ feature that extracts the best possible sound from the iPod, iTouch or iPhone. A new “Favorite Memory” function allows the user to easily program and directly access specific selections from multiple sources such as favorite satellite radio stations, often dialed phone numbers over Bluetooth, favorite albums from an iPod, specific programming over HD Radio, or any combination (optional iPod, HD Radio or satellite radio accessories may be required). Variable color illumination allows the user to choose a combination of 64 different faceplate colors, giving the KDC-X993 beautiful looks along with outstanding audio performance.

I'm really looking forward to it being released. It looks like a pretty bad ass deck. The release date WAS march, obviously didn't make it.

Yea, thats why I made the thread. When it came out on Kenwoods site, its said march. Havent been able to find anything sense.

But it does look like a badass deck.

****! This or the 9887....I have a decision to make!

edit:

from Kenwoods website it says it has 2.5V preouts? For their FLAGSHIP model?

whats the deal with that?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.