Kenwood excelon kdc-x397 Pandora issue

Participant count
  • Participant list

Carl.j.o

Bought the head unit a month ago installed it and ended up with a ear infection a day later. Bass was not good on tge ears. So just now got things tuned and wanted to get Pandora going.

Read the manual and followed that to a dead end. When I turn the Pandora setting on the head unit to on it does not become a option for a source.

Is there a wire specifically for the Pandora in the wiring harness? Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Or a bad unit that needs to exchanged under warranty?

Have you bluetooth paired a phone with mobile data turned on? That head unit has gotta get Internet through something.
The 397 is not a bt unit. It uses a usb from a phone/tablet for Pandora.

OK Not familiar with the 397 but it's still gotta get Internet from something, hooking it up to a WiFi-only tablet is not going to help much... once you leave your driveway. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.