Kenny's Blazer (getting closer to being done)

Kenny Pollock
10+ year member

drag it!
Copied and pasted from FlaRides.com, I'm lazy:

Unite is around the corner and Jon and the Bradenton boys are working their asses off. The new plan is Ryan/Scott (House of Sparks) are coming to Bradenton Friday and picking up the truck. They will be fixing the A/C, and Seth and I are taking a ride to Orlando to pick it up. I'll take it home... enjoy it for a few days, and Thursday morning head up to Bradenton with Eddie and Seth if they wanna come to get the rest finished. Then home Thursday night, sleep, and Live Oak Friday morning.

normal_access.JPG

normal_welding_bar_on.JPG

normal_close_up_of_welds.JPG

normal_drag_bar_on.JPG

normal_fillers_tacked_on_1.JPG

normal_fillers_tacked_on_2.JPG

In for the night...

normal_sleep_time.JPG

this is gonna be one nice blazer when its all said and done
Thanks, huge show next Friday... and SO much to do. I must say, I did enjoy sound deadening parts of it.. don't see why everyone hates doing it. I noticed results immediately.
what are you doin to it?
In the pics, drag bar (so I don't crack my rollpan like my old one), shaving the stock tails and using LED strips in the rollpan instead.
Before the show: stereo, head unit installed (single DIN from the factory), satellite radio, back seats, sound deadening, 22/20" combo Boyd Turbine rims, front laying frame on 20s with A/C, fiberglass interior painted candy lime green, door poppers, mirrors (they were shaved) with LEDs built-in, new valves (faster), lots of ****

oh u got any examples of this it sounds very interesting and i hope ur gunna go with yellow:)
Going with candy lime green inside, black outside with green accents.
low and slow.. hah
Looks nice man.... how much have you thrown into just the suspension so far? Guesstimate?
Thank you. Bought it from a member here who paid to have the rear redone for the most part. The guy before him did a crappy job, he had most of it redone and I'm still not 100% happy with it. It will eventually get redone. I spent close to $700 on getting the front to lay frame with A/C, crossmembers modded, etc.

Im going to subscribe.

Ive never liked blazers until I saw yours and shiznittle or w.e. his name is.

Either was good work man, keep us updated.

i like those colors congrats oh haveing the know how to do all this stuff and on a sofar pretty sweet truck
I'm just the guy asking for everything he could wish for.. helping out when I can. I don't mind getting dirty, just need some direction. Jon (member here) is the project manager, http://www.epicenterdesigns.com - The man's a genius.

sounds badass
It is, thanks!

Im going to subscribe.
Ive never liked blazers until I saw yours and shiznittle or w.e. his name is.

Either was good work man, keep us updated.
Shiz's Blazer is sick! Partially responsible for why I'm painting mine black.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.