k_schutte= bad seller/scammer

ANYWAYS.... I see where all of this is going so I am out... For good...

O.P.

I have your contact/shipping info and will do what I can when i can...

O.P.

You are a real piece of work. Your money problems are just that, your money problems. Don't push you problems off on other people, step up like a man and take care of business.

There's always something you can do for a little extra money, grab your lawn mower and push it around the neighbor cutting grass. There's no reason this problem shouldn't be fixed by now, well other than you being scum.

you said several times that ups f**ked up but you are the one that signed the thing without making sure that everything was correct. so you are the one that f**ked up!

Since this came about... here is how I plan to settle it...

I won't... I am done with this site, call me a scammer, call me a *****, call me whatever you want. the APXX will sound nice in my car with the 6500D. You have CA to thank for you not getting anything now.

I AM A SCAMMER. just ask CA

Peace the **** out Caraudio.com 5 years and a single bad transaction that i was trying to fix... Oh well I can do without this site...

EDIT: to the guy who was going to buy my DB1100D and the other guy who was going to buy my DMX... No longer for sale... I don't need the money any more

I won't... I am done with this site, call me a scammer, call me a *****, call me whatever you want. the APXX will sound nice in my car with the 6500D. You have CA to thank for you not getting anything now.

Peace the **** out Caraudio.com 5 years and a single bad transaction that i was trying to fix... Oh well I can do without this site...
You are a worthless piece of ****. You will get what you deserve in the end you ***. I hope you dont plan on using any other car audio sites either.

O.P.

if you take care of the issue everything will be fine. idk why you would say your leaving for good. a little drastic imo.

if you take care of the issue everything will be fine. idk why you would say your leaving for good. a little drastic imo.
Cuz he doesnt want to man up and deal with it. So hes going to ignore everything and leave the guy hanging.

You are a worthless piece of ****. You will get what you deserve in the end you ***.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I've been scammed before... atleast a couple times on here... Adam_Merseal can pay this guy the money he owes me and we'll be good...

I don't have anything "coming to me" UPS broke the **** out of a subwoofer. My responsability was to recieve payment, and make sure teh subwoofer was in perfect physical/cosmetic condition when I dropped it off at UPS, which it was.

I HAD every intention on making this right as soon as i was able to do so and i still might... . Either way, after 5 years and hundreds of transactions I get this... Fuck you guys

EDIT: to the guy who was going to buy my DB1100D and the other guy who was going to buy my DMX... No longer for sale... I don't need the money any more

I could understand the frustration but this is truly the poorest of ways to handle the situation. But it is your choice and you are the only one who will live with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Forsaken_Enemy
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from