k_schutte= bad seller/scammer

Well I hate to do this to the guy. But he quit answering my pm's and keeping me updated. He did very well in the beginning keeping me posted and whats going on.

Back in novemeber of last year we traded my Abnib RE MX D1 15" for his 18" Atomic Apx Quad 1.

We both shipped and the apx I received came in damaged and we never had a problem (see pics).He came up with the idea that I send the sub back to him so he could send a dummy box to me of the same weight to claim insurance, because he did not insure the APX he sent me.Fedex denied the claim and now it was all on him. Well he lost his job and couldn't afford a recone, which I was understanding and gave him time. Well now I know he has had the money and won't answer me anymore. He has stated to me numerous times that he has is going to send me the motor and when he can afford it, pay me for a recone. Well I have received numerous pm's back and forth about how the APX motor is boxed up and ready to ship but he doesnt have the money. I have seen he has done several transactions on CA and even went to a DB contest... but yet he doesnt have the money to send me the motor... And it has been over 10 months now.

This all took place over at CA and all my proof is in the user names re_xxx and decible_demon which I am in the process of getting cause of them getting banned. I have pics of the sub that I received.

I will keep this updated as things

are progressed.

The guy started out to be a good guy and very talkative. Everything went smoothly until that little bump. I think what happened is that since my usernames have been banned, I will go away. And he can just not worry about it anymore. I want him to come out and clear his name. I am being pushed cause I owe money to a fellow member who also knows about this situation (RAB).

I know that it is better to have all proof up front, but I want this to be stated before he does this to anyone else.

IMAGE_463.jpg

IMAGE_464.jpg

IMAGE_465.jpg

IMAGE_466.jpg

Go look in the pitbull for sale thread, he was just talking about how he spends so much money a week on organic food for his dogs.. LOL..

Go look in the pitbull for sale thread, he was just talking about how he spends so much money a week on organic food for his dogs.. LOL..
I know, I had quite a few people lookin out for him doin things and saying things.

They will all pop in here and state what they have seen/know over time.

I talked to him like a week ago, and told me he mentioned getting money for an APX recone.

Hmmmm......

I wonder why he wont answer my PM's. I have been nice and patient with him. No big rush.... but to quit talkin to me is not good.

Yea he said he spends more in a week than I do in a month on dog food.
Which would be 80$ a week
Wow! Thats a lot of dog food...or EXPENSIVE dog food. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

But he lost his job he told me...which usually means you have no income coming in... so how does he afford to feed that expensive/much dog food

Why were you banned?
LOL... the reason it says is

Reason: RD ***** ***..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

he wanted to trade some stuff and money for the amp he's selling.pm'd me at 9:30.

but his asking price and what we settled on was alot less.i'm not coming to any conclusions just yet though....

A lot of random bannings going on around here. IMO RD is pretty good stuff, and the sale they have going on right now is hard to beat.

he wanted to trade some stuff and money for the amp he's selling.pm'd me at 9:30.
but his asking price and what we settled on was alot less.i'm not coming to any conclusions just yet though....
Hmmm thanx for the info man!

I would like more people who have recently done business with him to come in here and say what things they have sold/bought/traded him.

I confronted him about all the deals on this site and he said "they were all for straight across, no cash involved."

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Forsaken_Enemy
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from