JVC KD-X330BTS Bluetooth malfunction

Participant count
  • Participant list

Maraizeq

CarAudio.com Newbie
Jordan
I just upgraded my JVC "KD-X330BTS" unit firmware from ver.0106 to ver.0123, the process completed and the unit rebooted successfully.
Unfortunately, after that Bluetooth feature didn't work, either in "source" button or by "settings", all the time keep giving me "PLEASE WAIT" then "H/W ERROR" on the screen, other features work fine, although the unit became very slow in tuning.
try to reset the unit and repeat the whole process again and again, but nothing changes.

You're absolutely right.
Manual said reset button should be pressed twice within 5 seconds to rollback to factory reset, i did it so many times, nothing happend.

You're absolutely right.
Manual said reset button should be pressed twice within 5 seconds to rollback to factory reset, i did it so many times, nothing happend.
So the issue persists? If yes, you may have to do the unpleasant task of opening the radio to disconnect the battery. Battery may be soldered on, which will make it difficult.
Maybe when opened you will have an easier go at the reset button.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...