JVC dvd decks w/ipod, anyone?

got another annoying problem. I can play a PILE of the songs I converted on monday night... but the songs I converted last night don't want to play on either USB flash drive I put them on. it keeps skipping, it's not the program imo as I've used the same one both times... dunno wtf, but it's pissing me the fuk off, the previous songs were mostly old and the new ones are the ones I'd rather listen to. fuked up.. I'm begining to not like these JVC decks anymore and I've been running them for a few years now since at least 04 I've been running JVC dvd decks... fuken pissing me off HARD core, wanna smash my damm flash drives and it's not even their fault...

Emicsoft VOB Converter for Mac, a professional and unique mac os x software designed by Emicsoft Studio, is willing to help mac users who want to convert vob to avi mac, and convert vob to other optimized video formats like WMV, 3GP, MP4, MOV, FLV, MOD, TOD and other audio formats MP3, AAC, AC3, etc., also you can convert vob to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, etc.

guide.gif

With Emicsoft MPEG Converter for Mac, users can convert MPEG 1/2 to MOV, MP4, AVI, DivX, XviD, 3GP, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, etc.

Emicsoft Mod Converter for Mac, professional and exquisite, is helpful to assist you convert mod files to other popular video and audio formats.

Emicsoft VOB Converter for Mac, a professional and unique mac os x software designed by Emicsoft Studio, is willing to help mac users who want to convert vob to avi mac, and convert vob to other optimized video formats like WMV, 3GP, MP4, MOV, FLV, MOD, TOD and other audio formats MP3, AAC, AC3, etc., also you can convert vob to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, etc.

guide.gif

With Emicsoft MPEG Converter for Mac, users can convert MPEG 1/2 to MOV, MP4, AVI, DivX, XviD, 3GP, WMV, MKV, FLV, SWF, VOB, etc.

Emicsoft Mod Converter for Mac, professional and exquisite, is helpful to assist you convert mod files to other popular video and audio formats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.