Just wondering....

An 8 or 10, with maybe 250 watts sealed would be fine for you. Just to give you a bit more bottom end.

It does make a difference in your overall sound.

It will definitely add a bit more definition to your listening experience. A lot of times your mid bass drivers are not reproducing the lower frequencies that a sub can.

I will say I have been running sub less for a few months now and have grown to appreciate the lack of a loud ass sub stage.

Like someone said, a sub, sealed with ~ 250w should be fine.

are all subs sealed or are there some that arent and whats the difference between the two.........im such a car audio virgin lol
Stick around this board and read a while before making your decision. It wont take long for you to become competent in the knowledge of your choices, and likely fall in love with one particular driver. Just dont let that happen after you jumped the gun and already bought some other sub instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.