Just want to end this civily

Your mother

LOL, it doesn't take 6 weeks for a money order to get sent in the mail unless it got lost in the mail. I'm just saying sounds like a scammer move. Post some proof and this **** won't happen dude.

When I got a text saying some **** newb who failed miserably starting a sub company and played me on shipping charges was trying to blast my name out
your right i did fail miserably starting a company but hey i tried more than some people can say

your right i did fail miserably starting a company but hey i tried more than some people can say
He's just making himself look worse putting you down. Sounds like someone needs to handle this like a adult.

Dude, you're an *** and a sad excuse for an adult.
Nice avatar I can tell your quite a cool cat

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

LOL, it doesn't take 6 weeks for a money order to get sent in the mail unless it got lost in the mail. I'm just saying sounds like a scammer move. Post some proof and this **** won't happen dude.
Haters gunna hate

And fyi it's been 4 days since cash was sent

I've bought, sold, or traded with Timmy 5+ times and it's gone well every time. How about we get both sides of the story before making any assumptions?

You aren't in the wrong man. He's a **** to all the little guys who run budget stuff as well as people who sell or attempt to sell things other than those companies. Times are tough, at least you tried!
Not in the wrong ? Do you know what's going on ? Do you know what's been done on both ends ? Boy I love these one sided threads almost as u love beating it to dragon ball z I've been around here for a minute and have several members I'm paying and deals going right now to think I'd **** all my rep up for 40$ is as fuckingg stupid as this thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views