Just want to end this civily

your a lost ******* cause and i guess your living in a fantasy world i gave you 40 to ship the box the box was never shipped cause i bought one local logical next step is refund the 40 and i started that conversation by asking if you got paid and and you flipped the **** out for no reason
Whatever you say I guess in your world you make your own shipping costs regardless I'm done here if you don't receive it by Friday I'll paypal it and u can rip it up when it arrives since u have no patience .. and if you think that's anywhere near how this went down or our convo went then I need some of what your smoking ..

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

You know what, you and SounDrive were right. I shouldn't have gotten involved with this because I don't know enough. Sorry about that, hope it all works out. But I've got some Dragon Ball Z to jerk off to, so I must go.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
This is caraudio.com I'd expect nothing less from you guys //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Buuuu I taut da money com 4 week go,;:,, it no here ahghhagahahahahahhaahhahag I want money give me money.

I send money 4 day ago shut the fuchsjsjdjdmsjakakkd u shihrkdmdjdjsjsjsjjenk if u don geeeee bi Mondey I paypal and it over

Buuuu I wannnnn my money nowwwwwww waaaahhhh

Shut the fucmsjsdnnejejrj up you get it soon

K

maybe the conversation could have went like this sorry it took so long the money order is in the mail let me know when you get it

I just so happen to have done almost 50 buy and trades with tim. Hes hands down the coolest cat I know. He would never intentionally screw dude over. Ive known about this from the start and tom you are in the wrong brotha. I know the whole story 100. Been following u from day one hoping good things to come for u and t anat. I feel that the 40.00 u think he owes you went to shipping the sub back to you. Its not like he kept that sub and didnt send u a box on top. U broke even. Your good....move on

I hope to see this get cleared up too.. Ive done deals with timmy in the past and he went above and beyond with free ish in the box... i know at times hes a hard to get to set stuff in stone with, but damm bro rl has priority over this internet sh1t... and he just had a new kid and things like that that you need to take into consideration.... theres a difference between being scammed and somebody trying to find time to send something...

I totally understand all of that and to be honest if he didn't want to pay to ship the sub back he shouldn't have made that agreement with me in the first place when I asked him about sending it to him I agree he's a cool dude but it has been awhile that's all I'm saying I never said or thought he was a scammer at all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views