Just want to end this civily

I'm so glad you've already figured out my masturbatory habits, I do love some buff cartoon men. In the context of this thread he isn't in the wrong. The douchey way with which you talked to him also seemed to reflect some crappy character on your end. With that being seen and the way you have acted in past threads towards company owners, dealers, and members who run or sell something you don't approve of because the price tag isn't high enough you really just seem to be a genuine asshat. I admit I shouldn't have said that, but you do make yourself easy to not like.
And this contributes to the issue in this thread how?

im confused as to what part of the story you think im missing
That part where u texted ignorant as **** ? The part where we agreed on shipping charges and you play games and penny pinch after .. The part where I still agree to ******* lose out and pay it and u try to play games now .. After up charging the amp the 40$ paid to ship to u regardless .. you know the one your up charging ? ... lol get real man u wait 4 days and start a bs thread if it hasn't come by Friday I'll paypal u it will have been a little over a week by then .. feel free to leave this thread open ..

You are trying to play me as a scammer yet I've sold you well over 1,500 in gear I just don't get lol but carry on

Then he should be getting it any day now. All i'm saying is you shouldn't have insulted him and just handled it like a grown up.
I forgot you've read our convos and seen the last ignorant text I received .. my bad

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

as soon as i get the money order ill have this thread closed it was just my last resort
A last resort after not even a week in the negative feedback thread ... ya makes sense

It contributes to a judgement on his character derived from his previous acting like a dickbag towards people, as I explained.
Because being an *** makes someone a scammer, right? There's a difference between calling someone an idiot for running Audiopipe/Pure/etc and "stealing" money.

It contributes to a judgement on his character derived from his previous acting like a dickbag towards people, as I explained.
I'm not hear to make friends I got those ... im.hear to look at audio and buy and trade gear .. sorry I don't respect your feelings you soft excuse for a man

That part where u texted ignorant as **** ? The part where we agreed on shipping charges and you play games and penny pinch after .. The part where I still agree to ******* lose out and pay it and u try to play games now .. After up charging the amp the 40$ paid to ship to u regardless .. you know the one your up charging ? ... lol get real man u wait 4 days and start a bs thread if it hasn't come by Friday I'll paypal u it will have been a little over a week by then .. feel free to leave this thread open ..You are trying to play me as a scammer yet I've sold you well over 1,500 in gear I just don't get lol but carry on
dude you make no ******* sense id didnt play any games been super straight foward and patient and i really dont see how not geting fucked out of 40 bucks is penny pinching. and what the **** you talking about upcharging the amp. the one that i got 110 shipped and costs 20 to ship which is what i paid for it. so i broke even. and its been 6 weeks not 4 days

Ya I understand but just be the bigger man and just ignore the ignorant text you received. Retaliation usually just makes things worse in a situation like this. I had someone try to scam me and he freaked out and was saying really dumb stuff and I just ignored the punk. Good thing I did a paypal claim and got my money back.

I hope everything works out for both of you guys.

dude you make no ******* sense id didnt play any games been super straight foward and patient and i really dont see how not geting fucked out of 40 bucks is penny pinching. and what the **** you talking about upcharging the amp. the one that i got 110 shipped and costs 20 to ship which is what i paid for it. so i broke even. and its been 6 weeks not 4 days
You don't break ******* even is your math off ? Or we telling lies ? I paid well over that measles 40$ to ship it the right way through fedex because u were in such a hurry to send cash .. then since u needed a box was still gunna work with u told u give me a few weeks .. then get a text ignorant how ur sick of waiting get real man ... your a huge **** and **** all these guys if they think I'm wrong for saying it ...

your a lost ******* cause and i guess your living in a fantasy world i gave you 40 to ship the box the box was never shipped cause i bought one local logical next step is refund the 40

and i started that conversation by asking if you got paid and and you flipped the **** out for no reason

You don't break ******* even is your math off ? Or we telling lies ? I paid well over that measles 40$ to ship it the right way through fedex because u were in such a hurry to send cash .. then since u needed a box was still gunna work with u told u give me a few weeks .. then get a text ignorant how ur sick of waiting get real man ... your a huge **** and **** all these guys if they think I'm wrong for saying it ...
You know what, you and SounDrive were right. I shouldn't have gotten involved with this because I don't know enough. Sorry about that, hope it all works out. But I've got some Dragon Ball Z to jerk off to, so I must go.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views