Just want to end this civily

buuuu i taut da money com 4 week go,;:,, it no here ahghhagahahahahahhaahhahag i want money give me money.
I send money 4 day ago shut the fuchsjsjdjdmsjakakkd u shihrkdmdjdjsjsjsjjenk if u don geeeee bi mondey i paypal and it over

buuuu i wannnnn my money nowwwwwww waaaahhhh

shut the fucmsjsdnnejejrj up you get it soon

k
lol

Lets send a $40 money order through the mail instead of Paypal shall we?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
My paypal got closed a while back ... and cash was sent not a money order ****

Whatever you say I guess in your world you make your own shipping costs regardless I'm done here if you don't receive it by Friday I'll paypal it and u can rip it up when it arrives since u have no patience .. and if you think that's anywhere near how this went down or our convo went then I need some of what your smoking .. 

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

My paypal got closed a while back ... and cash was sent not a money order ****
I know this is old.. But I've never been able to make sense of this

There's two things that don't make add up here...

1) why would you say if he's impatient that you'll send it PayPal and he can "rip it up".. Rip what?... The cash you sent in the mail.. Because you said you didn't send a money order.. Why rip up actually money to receive PayPal.. BAHAHA

2) you said you were going to send it PayPal but say you had no account?

Something messed with your story bro..

I'll be trolling along now LOL

1) why would you say if he's impatient that you'll send it PayPal and he can "rip it up".. Rip what?... The cash you sent in the mail.. Because you said you didn't send a money order.. Why rip up actually money to receive PayPal.. BAHAHA

I think he means that if his money order is lost in the mail? That he will use someone elses paypal.

and for christ saken delete this thread already its 40 fucxing dollers

It's cause you are a stupid candian that is why ... You also have no life .. Haven't even been on this site in forever and still people sticking up for me ... lol my feedback 0 negative speaks for itself across like 7 forums .. Bottom line is this was solved was bs to begin with .. You wanna bump a thread to make me look bad lol here let me help you fagg ...

This dudes a ****** tool. I know what went down. Dont believe none of it
Lol but the candian knows the real story apparently ... Man this place is a joke .. How's the truck ?

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

this was like reading a drama with no ending. So in the end did the guy get his 40 bucks?
Go back and read the thread it's all there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Bomtillington
Rhode island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies