just heard the funniest thing...

crakerhead
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
im sitting here in school, and guy beside me is looking on crutchfield for a future system...so he's like hey man, check out what im buying. he shows me a "400" watt amp by profile. im like cool man(sarcastic). he says...dude you should get this, profile is one of the best amps out there. this alone tells me that nothing but morons are consisted in my school...

Instead of Judging him maybe you should have helped him. Everyone has to start sometime and no one jumps in knowing what the best of the best is. If you clue him on about the internet world then he can get things cheaper, and if you know how to install then maybe you could make some money out of the deal;)

at my school i dont even try to help they everything here are some of the commecnts showing there car audio knowledge.

"jensen is one of the bet amps you can get"

"man im getting an amp with rms power instead of max"

"my amps not getting enough power cus i have 4 guage wire to it so im gonna get some 8 gauge today"

i could go on 4 ever. about every system in my school has legacy somewhere in it and no one has ever heard of dynomat and the system with the most and biggest subs is always the loudest //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif . every system has wires showing everywhere they put the rca's and power wire taped together......... it would make you guys cry

thers only one kid with a system at my school...he dosent know jack **** bout it.... but its pretty nice, kiker comps vr's kicker amps , pioneer 6.5's pioneer deck.

So theres this one kid, comes up to me...goes..."Ummm dude, WTF...why are you running Internet Explorer subs??" Refering to the eD Logo, of course...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

But next time, help the kid...introduce him to Adire, eD, RE, ID, DD, Blueprint, etc...show him around;)

- Steve

Originally posted by dave_3148  

"my amps not getting enough power cus i have 4 guage wire to it so im gonna get some 8 gauge today"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

this is the stupidest, funniest thing i heard. stupid ****

Originally posted by dave_3148 "jensen is one of the bet amps you can get"

"man im getting an amp with rms power instead of max"

those are some of the funniest things ever...

i can beat all that. i was the ultimate newbie. whe i turned 16 and got my first car i went to walmart and picked up an 8 inch DVC jenson bass tube. i didnt understand why there were four terminals on the back of the tube, i had never heard of a dual voice coil before. so out of a retarded act of newbieism i figured, on set is for power, one set is for signal. so i pluged one set into the positive and negative power terminals and wired the other set of terminals to the left rear 6x9. now beat that.

talking about, everyone starts somewhere.

my first set up was was a mtx 15" 3000, road gear 250 watt amp. i was happy w/it, thought i was bad ass, ya know you're right we all do start out somewhere

cant be worse then wiring a sub to the battery. three years later im doing advanced fiberglassing and building sick systems.

my first system 2 15 inch pyramid's and a 240 watt pyramid amp and i thought i had a good system hahaha

untill my sub's and amp all blew hahaha

but sold them to some stupid kid for 20 bucks the amp

the subs 30 each

i feel bad now he thought the amp was working after he jus hooked the stereo into the amp and the speakers to that same wires

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.