Just got my first Sundown sub today, quick question...

It's not that big a deal to me either guys, I posted the pictures because we have sites like this as a source of information. Where multiple people from an array of backgrounds and professions can chime in to help.
I'm really not that concerned about it. However I just got this sub today and it was just yesterday that I found the site where we can purchase b-stock Sundown.

I am sure I will be happy with the sub but even this small imperfection that is likely cosmetic, should be sold as b-stock. I mean, that's what b-stock is right???

*Edit: This is certainly not a Sundown bashing thread whatsoever, like I said I am sure I will be more than happy with it's performance. And I will drop some glue in those spots. I'm just not familiar with how much surface area of that dust cap actually touches the cone, likely plenty that has glue on it.

All you are going to get on a car audio site is drama. No information when it comes to stuff like THIS, just, drama.

All you are going to get on a car audio site is drama. No information when it comes to stuff like THIS, just, drama.
Haha, I know i'm familiar. I got nothing but time to waste lately so I figured I would see what kind of chit storm I could brew. I will update this weekend when it's hooked up and likely playing fine.

Haha, I know i'm familiar. I got nothing but time to waste lately so I figured I would see what kind of chit storm I could brew. I will update this weekend when it's hooked up and likely playing fine.
That's an sa12 they are all like that for some reason. Both of mine did that, no biggie man

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Staynlean

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Staynlean
Memphis, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date