Just got my car back from the mechanic and my amps are not being powered

get a paper clip and put one of the sides in the power terminal and one in the remote terminal. and tell me if your amp turns on. if it is, it's a problem with your remote wire.
Does anyone have a picture? I am not good with these terms, I am sure I know where the power and remote terminal are just from being under the hood but I dont know the names.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

So I can't really identify where they are at just by the names

This is when I first did the big 3, this is what my battery terminal looks like, and still looks like now. what I am assuming what I should be doing is putting a paper clip inbetween the power cable and the ground? before I even do that I am going to wait for a response.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

wont be there..usually sends signal from car to amp when its turned on..some use fuse box, etc- youll need to trace to see where ur remote wire is hooked up to..but I think he means try paperclip trick @ amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

newjacksm

10+ year member
newjacksm
Long Island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from