Just bought 2 12w6 now i need more, please help

sk8inbuba
10+ year member

Omaha NE
hey i just bought 2 12w6 and i just sold my old system so im starting over and want it much better. what amp would you recomend to make these thump and a good deck to go with it. price doesnt really matter mainly cause i love ebay. so let me know what you guys think would make these hit real hard and have a decent amount of sound control. well thanx in advance

60_cent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
atlanta, GA
hey i just bought 2 12w6 and i just sold my old system so im starting over and want it much better. what amp would you recomend to make these thump and a good deck to go with it. price doesnt really matter mainly cause i love ebay. so let me know what you guys think would make these hit real hard and have a decent amount of sound control. well thanx in advance

Are they the v1 or v2?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.