Just because I like teaser pics ;)

jmass03
10+ year member

FL
So I finally have everything in my hands. Most everything has gone into the boat already. Sam (EnergizedSBS) here came by this past Saturday and gave me a hand with the install (in other words, he did the entire install). We however ran into some install issues with the Wetsounds WS-420 Equalizer. Seems the tower output on it did not work, so sending that back. Anyway, just because I love teaser pics, here are some of what I've got going in. You'll have to wait till everything is installed for the finished product!!

Heres the boat all the equipment is going into:

2007 Super Air Nautique 220 (Look at the puny 6.5's hanging from the Tower, lol)

4370DSCN1550.jpg

The setup

IMG_4256.jpg

Kicker ZX850.4 for the towers (1068 Birth Sheet). Kicker ZX750.1 for the W7 (924 Birth Sheet). I already have two Clarion Amps that came stock with the boat. Had them rewired to power all the interior speakers. They've come alive now.

IMG_4260.jpg

JL Audio 12W7

Scoche RCA's

IMG_4259.jpg

NVS Prodigy Tower speakers - Dual 10 inch Drivers with Horn Loaded Compression Drivers in each Fiberglassed Module. 400-600 RMS Rating. Loudest tower speakers available on the market.

IMG_4261.jpg

JL Audio Dual Amp Wiring Kit

IMG_4262.jpg

Wetsounds WS-420 Equalizer

IMG_4263.jpg

Have a few more things, but most of it I was too lazy to pull out of my closet and take pics of.

Enjoy!

nice boat. prob next year i am going to go for a new 210. it will replace the current calabria. my dealer has the same boat with just with a blue stripe up top as well. his is an 08 though. his 06 220 is here. he did the stereos and fab work in all these boats. lots of custom work (paint, powdercoat, etc.. on all of them). his boat had a ton more cosmetic work done to it when he sold it. the new one is just plain gorgeous. just to give you an idea, these boats all have multiple zapco 9.0's in them. i think his had four more amps on the highs. my 9.0 and 6.0 were just two of the amps that came out of the 220.

his boat

362649.jpg

his friends

362591.jpg

362599.jpg

boatinwater.jpg

april_stuff_008.jpg

april_stuff_009.jpg

april_stuff_006.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.