Just a question?

1500 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 ohms even the memphis dealers will tell you not to wire it down any lower then 2 ohms so I think you should know your **** before you talk and im thinkin nobody here has wired the amp down lower?

1500 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 ohms even the memphis dealers will tell you not to wire it down any lower then 2 ohms so I think you should know your **** before you talk and im thinkin nobody here has wired the amp down lower?
hmm specs....http://www.memphiscaraudio.com/products/amplifiers/class-d-mclass-amplifiers/

Rated at 1 ohm? im pretty sure it is.

you obviously don't know your ****

So you are going by the specs on a online retailers site over the manufacturer site? I think the PRs were blown due to a user error since I had 2 Memphis PR 12s at 1ohm on a Memphis ST1000d and they had no problem handling it. Not to mention I know multiple people running the subs on the MC1000D.

But to answer your question yes the MC1500D is fine at 1ohm as long as you have the electrical to back it up.

I'm not so sure they are even the same amp, It seems to me that the site has an updated m series 1500d sir and even my Local dealer said that if you wire it down the (amp I bought off him as I post earlier) to one ohm load or lower Memphis will not warrenty if it blows!

u are slow my guy..

Mofos ****,i hate to break the news to you that they are, but all PA audio equipment *****.

That amp is 1ohm stable, why wouldnt you believe the manufactures specs, they did make the equipment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.