jusblaze scammer

Well who has his address I have a cell number he won't answer I am going to post it later also any other info is appreciated I know he is in maryland can't remember the city off the top of my head...

What did you buy from him. This is in one of his forsale threads. You should shoot over to the DBdrag forum termpro. ANd rant over there too. I think he's on that site more often.

24.245.102.240 : d-24-245-102-240.cpe.metrocast.net

Post IP Addresses

BallinByNature 24.245.102.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

JusBlaze 24.245.102.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

24.245.102.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

JusBlaze 24.245.102.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TooLoud4Ulol 24.245.102.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...t=tooloud4ulol

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...t=tooloud4ulol

everyone that has been scammed by this guy please contact me by phone or email i have a case number and email address for his local police department and we all need to send them our info. If everyone comes forward there will be a felony offense as well as multiple misdemeanor charges..Lets fight back against this scum..

everyone that has been scammed by this guy please contact me by phone or email i have a case number and email address for his local police department and we all need to send them our info. If everyone comes forward there will be a felony offense as well as multiple misdemeanor charges..Lets fight back against this scum..
A very good idea. And Im sure will work with many ppl coming in to file a complaint.

Yes it will I have already filed a report with the maryland police department and they are investigating it as we speak I just figured others would like a chance to get their money back and put a scammer in the hot seat for once regardless I will be prosecuting..But if all of use file and it is more than $500 then it will be considered a felony theft scheme and jail time will be imposed..

Yes it will I have already filed a report with the maryland police department and they are investigating it as we speak I just figured others would like a chance to get their money back and put a scammer in the hot seat for once regardless I will be prosecuting..But if all of use file and it is more than $500 then it will be considered a felony theft scheme and jail time will be imposed..
I think more scammers would be in trouble if this really worked, but good luck.

300+ is considered a felony. at certain dollar amounts it becomes a higher felony though.

i didnt read through everything but im sure you already know that even if charges are filed and the person is convicted doesnt mean you are getting your money back. after a conviction you would have to file a civil suit and then deal with court. theres a chance you could get the money back but not a very good one.

At this point I am more so interested in jail time I am getting my money back doing a charge back next monday however as the police told me he still stole money and will be looking at paying me or jail..

Ok a little update folks the detective i have been talking to made contact with the individual yesterday and he filled out a sworn statement saying he shipped on the 1st but washed the tracking info. We willl see i have to wait til next friday if i dont recieve by then call the detective back and let him know..Also briscoe is his girlfriends name i forgot what the cop said his last name was but he is using his girlfriends info for the paypal and stuff.So if you were taken by this guy and i sent you the detectives number call him and give him details about what you are out and stuff and this guy is in for it if we dont recieve the product as the cops know who he is...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dbeez

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
dbeez
crestwood,ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies