JUHL = Questionable

I do appreciate the pic but I need the pic on all sides and your name so this can be a little more lagit. Definitely appreciate you helping though, for real. Thanks JUHL...lets keep it going.

Wow, go to a professional photographer for that pic? You could of at least took pictures of all sides and front and back instead of taking a slanted pic that doesn't even show the whole amp.
Hahh now now be nice. I said, I appreciate him going this far. I just need pics of all sides very detailed and with the time and his name.

is that your amp or not, im tired of this bullsh*t....
HHHHHAAAAAHHH yeah cuz ima prove it with that pic. I'm tired of you giving me the runaround. Your name isn't even in the pic.

here, straight from my cell phone. is this yours?
newpics5-1.jpg

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/bh1234/?start=20 that your photobucket?

CUZ THAT'S WHERE THE PIC IS FROM

whats the problem? uploaded through photobucket straight from my iphone....

whats the problem? uploaded through photobucket straight from my iphone....
REAL PICS OF YOUR NAME AND TIME EXACTLY....I NEED ALL SIDES AND SUCH ....IF IM GOING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT ...IT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IN WHAT YOU'RE SHOWING ME.

if i post pics, you will just say " yeah, that scratch, i did that. thats my amp " so you need to describe it first, before i can identify it as "YOURS", i dont want to lose an amp, just like you didnt.... the person you need to be talking to is ABK, hes the one that stole from you.

if i post pics, you will just say " yeah, that scratch, i did that. thats my amp " so you need to describe it first, before i can identify it as "YOURS", i dont want to lose an amp, just like you didnt.... the person you need to be talking to is ABK, hes the one that stole from you.
You know just as good as me that Jack won't talk to me. I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....I WILL HAVE CLEAR PROOF

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE MET YOU.....IS THIS HIM KISSING HIS GIRL B/C IT WAS FROM THE SAME PLACE AS THAT GENERIC PIC

102_0554.jpg

REAL PICS OF YOUR NAME AND TIME EXACTLY....I NEED ALL SIDES AND SUCH ....IF IM GOING TO POINT SOMETHING OUT ...IT SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IN WHAT YOU'RE SHOWING ME.
point it out now, that way when the real pic shows, you can say "see, i told ya" instead of "yeah see that mark, i made that". i dont know why you want to see the pic first????

anybody can say, yep thats mine, see the .... .... on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Call_it_done

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Call_it_done
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies