JUHL = Questionable

and if it's not yours? then you are at square 1 w/ abk?

imo, i think since you both got screwed, the amp should be sold and the money split.

I'm not really sure why JUHL should be taking the full hit. but then, this whole story is all twisted.

what was your original sn?

I agree with you to a point, UHLE or what ever his name is said he would give it back if the OP could provide proof. A pic wouldnt be to hard to shut him up.
And if it is his amp i wouldnt want it within 100yards of me because if the cops get involved Mail Fraud+possession of stolen property > the few hundred bucks he would be out.
Well we can always get to that point, but I'd rather settle it w/o the cops.

and if it's not yours? then you are at square 1 w/ abk?
imo, i think since you both got screwed, the amp should be sold and the money split.

I'm not really sure why JUHL should be taking the full hit. but then, this whole story is all twisted.

what was your original sn?
bcooper22 and JUHL is apparently square right now. He got reimbursed by ABK including my amp which he knew full well taht it was mine before he took it.

someone besides you needs to know how you will prove its yours or it means nothing
It will mean something when you see how i prove or disprove the amp is mine. But yes I wouldn't want this to be over because he borrows another amp. If he knows what I know, he prob does, he would likely grab another amp. I'm working with a select person to perhaps let them know how I'll be doing it. Just hard to trust anyone at this point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

It will mean something when you see how i prove or disprove the amp is mine. But yes I wouldn't want this to be over because he borrows another amp. If he knows what I know, he prob does, he would likely grab another amp. I'm working with a select person to perhaps let them know how I'll be doing it. Just hard to trust anyone at this point //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i think i read in this thread that you hacked into someones account on here? you're real trustworthy huh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i think i read in this thread that you hacked into someones account on here? you're real trustworthy huh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Being as non-threatening as possible, why would you question me? Clearly I'm not a scammer and am not going around hacking people. I got in there to help others which I made very clear. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

well, now I doubt you'll get the pic you're looking for.
Yeah me too.....but you all asked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

bcooper22 and JUHL is apparently square right now. He got reimbursed by ABK including my amp which he knew full well taht it was mine before he took it.
From what I remember Anybody Killa posted pictures with 2 500/1's, so I don't know why you think he knew it was yours.

I think you need to calm down. The guy received an amp that is possibly yours, and you're keeping everyone in the dark on how you can 'prove' it is yours while you attempt to drag his name through the mud.

he may very well be a scammer he went really shady when i talked to him via IM a few weeks back when i wanted to trade with him i . he said he would have to wait for the anybodykilla situation to be resolved to go through with $10 added on his part for our trade so i asked him why.. he said it was done and he got his amp not aure if you knew but anybodykilla said that he never got anything fro juhl in the first place so who knows juhl and mephisflex both are so questionable its retarded i wish you the best of luck with the situation and finnaly solving it butlike you said juhl is probably a scammer himself and has already ruined his own name i get a PM every so often since i said he was lying about anybody killa and what did i know so noone will deal with him again if i have anything to do with it his overall business practices are to ****ed up IMO

From what I remember Anybody Killa posted pictures with 2 500/1's, so I don't know why you think he knew it was yours.
I think you need to calm down. The guy received an amp that is possibly yours, and you're keeping everyone in the dark on how you can 'prove' it is yours while you attempt to drag his name through the mud.
You are correct. But does this not sound insulting to you?

Originally Posted by JUHL

well, not too bad actually. didnt you give him a 500/1? odd, i have that amp now...

If he wasn't looking for trouble why would he write that? I'm asking for pics and we'll go from there.

w/o giving anything away that would jeopardize my chances of getting my amp back, i have let one person on here know what makes my amp special //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Call_it_done

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Call_it_done
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies