JUHL = Questionable

Call_it_done
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
Hey,

Thought I should just open a separate one since we are no long dealing with memphisflex and such...

For the benefit of the forum....I thought I should address a questionable memeber JUHL.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326105&page=56

As of now, he has my amp which he acquired from a well known scammer, anybody killa.

I'm trying to put the facts down only. I will continue to bump this so people are aware of this user (JUHL). If for some amazing reason, the amp is returned to me, I will be happy to annouce that. Maybe you've had or will have a good experience with JUHL but I haven't and everyone deserves the facts. Thanks.

provide proof that the amps yours, pay for shipping, and you can have it.... thats the bottom line, anybody killa had at least 2 jl 500/1's so you need to talk to him about getting your amp back, either that or prove to me that you are the owner, and i will send it your way...

ya fvck this guy helping ABK scam..
Thanks for helping....haha whether me or the rest of CA.com. People should know...and I won't even post my PMs....yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif JUHL should feel free to defend himself in here and voice his opinion.

i got an amp from anybody killa, (that was part of our trade between me and him) and once recieved, call it done says its his.... so i told him, prove it, and you can have it...

Lied about recieving his stuff from ABK, which he never did. NOT to mention while he was scamming him and memphis, him and memphis flex teamed up to get there **** back but than JUHL for some reason lied said he got his stuff to memphisflex etc.. u get the point lol

btw he lied to memphis bout ABK sending him stuff to give ABK "a better name" LOL while at the point JUHL was getting scammed by him:laugh:

i got an amp from anybody killa, (that was part of our trade between me and him) and once recieved, call it done says its his.... so i told him, prove it, and you can have it...
what he forgets to state and somewhat alters is that besides the part that "...once received, call it done says its his.." is that I have brought this up wellll before JUHL had it. I also was the one to contact JUHL about getting all of our stuff back. He decided not to help me. Before anybody and JUHL settled, JUHL knew that amp was mine....I'm not some random guy popping requesting unowned merchandise haha the amp was mine way back in april when anybody scammed me.

naa man, we had this deal planned out months ago, way before you hacked his account and got on his AIM, i was waiting for him to ship for near 2.5 months...

ahahah AND I'VE BEEN WAITING SINCE APRIL....

To:

"jack Tittle"

Hey,

Still no check and it has been four days. I would

appreciate it if you respond so I know what's going

on. If I don't get a response from you by tomorrow or

I don't receive my check tomorrow (Friday), you will

be receiving a letter in the mail (not from me)

regarding all of this. If you could just let me know

what's going on that would be great. Also, I don't

believe the twenty dollar discount is appropriate

anymore as it was to make up for the time loss that

you had to wait for the amp. You now have the amp and

I don't have my money. Thanks.

SENT BY ME ON Thursday, April 17, 2008 7:10 PM

PLENTY more where that came from and of JUHLs great stuff too but no need to post all of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Call_it_done

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Call_it_done
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies