JUHL = Questionable

Yeah Thats Right...im Getting Dirty Now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Lol

You know just as good as me that Jack won't talk to me. I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER AGAIN.....I WILL HAVE CLEAR PROOF
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE MET YOU.....IS THIS HIM KISSING HIS GIRL B/C IT WAS FROM THE SAME PLACE AS THAT GENERIC PIC

102_0554.jpg
Just looking at his other pics that he has posted, I'd bet almost anything that that pb is indeed not his.

point it out now, that way when the real pic shows, you can say "see, i told ya" instead of "yeah see that mark, i made that". i dont know why you want to see the pic first????
anybody can say, yep thats mine, see the .... .... on it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
yes they can...but i can easily prove it once he gets real pics.......whether its mine or not. I DONT NEED TO SAY IT PREVIOUS TOO AND YOU WILL SEE Y. haha this is like a **** broken record.....from both sides.

juhl is not helping at all because he knows that he has call it done's amp. This is so stupid juhl just stop being a dick and settle this.

2nd that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

so he's posting fake photos....that make anyone else think about it???
well he nor anyone else understands why you want to see the pic first before you call "its mine".

i dont think anyone would post a pic first, think about his situation or if somebody was telling you this instead of him. what makes him think your not gonna pull something on him?

Im not on either side in this case, because everything got out of hand.

what will distiguish this amp from anyone else's?

well he nor anyone else understands why you want to see the pic first before you call "its mine".
i dont think anyone would post a pic first, think about his situation or if somebody was telling you this instead of him. what makes him think your not gonna pull something on him?

Im not on either side in this case, because everything got out of hand.

what will distiguish this amp from anyone else's?
HAHAHAAH HOLY S.H.I.T BUD YOU JUS CAN'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD CAN YOU?????

IVE SAID IT WILL BE CLEAR....SO I THINK THAT MEANS IT WILL BE F'IN CLEAR...IM GLAD YOU'RE OKAY WITH PPL LIKE THIS BECAUSE LYING ABOUT POSTING ONE PIC IS JUST AS BAD AS STRAIGHT SCAMMING.

Btw Juhl Has Left The Building //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

he is a scammer.... just admit it you bitch your stealing other peoples pictures now and trying to hide from everyone.
agreed...if he was going to settle this...y just leave?

HAHAHAAH HOLY S.H.I.T BUD YOU JUS CAN'T GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD CAN YOU?????
IVE SAID IT WILL BE CLEAR....SO I THINK THAT MEANS IT WILL BE F'IN CLEAR...IM GLAD YOU'RE OKAY WITH PPL LIKE THIS BECAUSE LYING ABOUT POSTING ONE PIC IS JUST AS BAD AS STRAIGHT SCAMMING.
wow, calm down there "bud" i said im not on either side //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

HOW THE FCK WILL IT BE CLEAR? Im almost positive it IS your amp, but why are you being shady on how you will distinguish it?

I hope you have a previous picture of it to match up to a picture he posts to prove it. just saying "yep its mine" wouldnt cut it for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Call_it_done

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Call_it_done
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied