JUHL = Questionable

my point is that now you can answer my questions //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
you know, since your back and all.
Ever heard of lunch for an hour???

You guys have been posting for 2pgs now....nothing accomplished. w/e

this is ridiculous.

know why nothings accomplished? cause you dont know how to answer a simple ****ing question.

you are just a hard-headed idiot and you think you are right. YOU are the shady one here, not JUHL. YOU have explaining to do. the mods really need to get in here and see this..

this is ridiculous.
know why nothings accomplished? cause you dont know how to answer a simple ****ing question.

you are just a hard-headed idiot and you think you are right. YOU are the shady one here, not JUHL. YOU have explaining to do. the mods really need to get in here and see this..
The mods have been here. If something needed to be done or needs to be done, they'll do it. Doesn't matter about me now does it? hah how is JUHL posting a fake pic not shady? Don't answer, I don't care.

this is ridiculous.

Nothing is accomplished because there is nothing to accomplish at this point, not for this anyway.

How do you have any clue how hard my head is? Let's not get name calling now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

AHAHHA No I think I'm wrong...cuz ppl always think they're wrong, not right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All words of wisdom.

No reason to. I have nothing to benefit. And your word doesn't go around here. If people want to do the same as you, that's ok but that's about it.
CiD, are you somehow under the impression that yours holds any water whatsoever? I mean, seriously, dude...have you been present for any of the preceding madness!? Let's have a look at the following, shall we?

what i dont understand is -
if, earlier in this thread, JUHL had said "i have nothing to prove - i dont have to answer your questions", you would have FLIPPED A **** and cried like a little *****.

so now we are asking you questions, and you are so high and mighty that you do not have to answer them? YOU PRETENDED TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AND GAVE YOURSELF POSITIVE FEEDBACK! and you want people to believe you?!

you sir, are insane.
I can agree with this last bit of his post to some extent. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

All of these shady goings-on that you yourself have openly admitted to and you have the nerve to call into question anybody else's credibility? Can you not honestly see the problem there?

I do not know after all of this who most likely has the amp in question. It's not mine, I've never owned any JL gear, and quite frankly at this stage there is no way in Hades that anybody here will deal with anything remotely approaching a deal with any of your, y'alls usernames.

Pfft.

Call it done f'rlz because you truly are.

(psst - check all of my references..they are ALL from a real person who isn't me!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Call_it_done

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Call_it_done
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies