Jrekully17 = Awful Seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qbenjamin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Braavos
I have just about had it with this kid. I bought a sub from him on Saturday......Sunday morning, my box designer informed me that the sub wouldn't fit in the box that I want. I PM the seller and let him know, that I no longer want the sub. He say's that's kool, but I already sent the money to my bank account, and I will have to wait until it clears before I cn refund you. I agree, that this is totally fine. Well, Wednesday I get a PM stating that he had a few bills to pay and couldn't refund me until he get's paid (Friday) today. I also agree on this. Well, today get's here, and he is on ALL DAY LONG, and I PM him asking him where my refund is. He tells me that he is doing the refund now. Obviously this guy has never issued a refund before, so I told him that all he had to do was go into the transaction and hit refund. Well he tells me that he had to request the money from his account, so I will have to wait until it arrives in his account. I immediately ask him why did he do that instead of just hitting refund. He says that he had never had to issue a refund before and that he didn't know about the way that I am telling. I told him that he could cancel the money request to his account if he acted now. He tells me that he is unsure about doing that, and that I will just have to wait. This is where I am starting to get angry with this kid. I tell him that he needs to refund me now, or that I will submit a paypal transaction reversal, which would only impact him negatively, and that I would also make this thread about him. Next the guy PM's me saying that he would refund me tomorrow after he get's home, and that I BETTER know what I am talking about. This is where I get //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif I am not this kids' buddy or woman to tell me that I BETTER do anything. I told him that there is no need for him to keep procrastinating and he needs to refund me NOW. If you have access to get on CARAUDIO.com, you have access to get to PAYPAL.com. The bad part, is that he is STILL LOGGED ON NOW!!!

I have chosen to keep his name out of this thread for now, but I am growing very impatient with him..........

Whew, now that I got all that out, let me check my paypal.

what's his user name? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Then, this is the bs he just sent me:

man chill out i dont have access to paypal rite now, this isnt even GAYKID17 the person you dealed with. im his friend and he's telling me what to write. he's on his way to BC. im waiting for a response from a fellow forum member. so maybe you should wait til you talk him, because i dont know what you guys are talking about. im getting off now he will be in contact with you either later tonight or tomorrow. i thought i could fix the problem but it looks like i couldnt.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif

I don't care, I am going to post your name in the thread that I just made. Now all of a sudden it isn't him, it's his buddy? You need to get his paypal info, and send me my money now.

EDIT: I didn't post his name yet, I am trying not to do so...

well sounds like he is messin with ya...

a friend using his account... i find that hard to believe...

but wait it's okay because he is talking to the "REAL" guy about the situation...

*cough*bullsh!t*cough*

jrekully17
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif he just now logged out
It was pretty easy to find, if you look at my previous posts........

Yes, this kid is being a dousche.

well sounds like he is messin with ya...
a friend using his account... i find that hard to believe...

but wait it's okay because he is talking to the "REAL" guy about the situation...

*cough*bullsh!t*cough*

Yep, same thing I was thinking. Why he is running from a $125 transaction, I have no idea.

He still has time to stop the money request from his account, funny part, is that I was pm'ing him, then the next pm i get says that it's his buddy? Yeah right.

:veryexci:I got a pm today that he got the sub he bought from me. LMFAO he bought my sub with your money.

actually its not funny at all. I had no problem with him and he payed moments after request for payment. So hopefully he is trying to get your money together for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Qbenjamin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Qbenjamin
Braavos
Start date
Participants