JT1979; bad packaging

Megalomaniac
5,000+ posts

Mr.SQ
I bought a Alladin & King of Thieves Disney VHS from him. The VHS comes in those white classic plastic cases,The VHS case was crushed & busted. He shipped it by just sticking it in a goldenrod envelope, no bubble wrap or anything. VHS is intact, but the case is not. Its no longer a collectors for me.

here is his thread.

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=259893

I dont expect to get this resolved nor do I plan to take the time out just to get this resolved now. I am simply just stating my feedback with him. I dont think he was out to scam, it was a careless mistake.

There are pros to him though.

Pros

- He has good communication

- He did ship promptly

Cons

- His packaging was terrible.

Do i recommend buying from him?

if he continues to package his shipments this carelessly then I do not recommend him, but if he decides to improve then by all means take the gamble.

Here is my feedback thread, leave me a feedback that you think i deserve

EDIT(October 1st, 2007): He has refunded me the money, I didn't even ask for it. Now thats a man of class! Buy his stuff now! He is a honest seller.

Im not happy about the case. But i still felt that the packaging was pretty shitty. its more of a neutral feedback. I felt i gave a feedback in a respectable manner.

Here you go mate.

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

no, he never responded to the post, its not like I pm'd him about it. I'm not worried about it. thanks for caring though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i can say he shipped my 101 dalmations same packaging no damage not sticking up for him but maybe just disgruntled postal workers

i got mine in perfect shape

i got two 5.25's shipped by him..tiny box packed with peanuts, but speakers thrown in a garbage bag then throw in the small. ok packaging