Johnathan Price/98HOEONSIXEZ and PSI/fixmyspeaker.com - The story

98HOEONSIXEZ
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
just wanted to share my experience with this place

So heres the story

I was going out of town last week for a couple of days and i needed to get a sub fixed cause i had an issue with it.As many of you already know,i own 4 RD superheavyweight 18s.When i ordered my subs from rd they were supposed to be dual 1s. they came as dual 2.2s.So i got to thinking,why not just see if PSI can change the impedance on all of them for me while im at it.So i contact David at PSI and have a talk with him.I tell him my situation and come to find out hes only about 1.5 hours from me and i would be driving right by there on the way out of town.He said he would have no problems with meeting up with me and grabbing my subs on a point on a highway i would be traveling down to where i was going.So sure enough wednesday about 3 oclock he is there,on time,with great communication.We get the subs loaded into his tahoe and we discuss what i want done,hes very informative and answers any questions i have on the recones.He proceeds to tell me that it wont be any problem at all but he couldnt guarantee 100% that he would have them done by friday when i came back thru but he would try his hardest to have them done for me.Next thing i know i get a call on friday at lunch and hes like i got your subs done..im like ...for real ? he said yep just give me a call when your coming back thru and ill meet up with you again! I was freaking extatic,i asked him if he had any issues at all changing them to dual .7s,he said nope,any problems doing the dual lead wires on each connection sewn to the tripple spiders?nope not at all.Then he proceeds to tell me that the coil he used is about a half inch longer than the ones he took out, for me to get ready for them to be louder and excurz that much further..by this point im like lol.. So i meet back up with him on the way back thru and he shows me one, then the rest,im floored by how great they look,they look better than they did when i got them brand new,the work is very clean,,there all wrapped in plastic like something is when there brand new.So there in this new video that i made of my tahoe build log

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wRyr06s1zY

*tell him i sent you*

I cant say enough good stuff about this guy,He doesnt ******** you,he gets the job done and doesnt feed you a line of excuses of why he cant.I

would recommend this guy to anybody needing speaker work done!I cant wait to see them bad *****es perform!dont forget im gonna bring my tahoe up there and let you hear it when its done so be ready to have your head rung

dont hesitate to contact him at http://www.fixmyspeaker.com for any problems/questions you may have concerning your subs or whatever,also he carriez all the parts if your a do-it-yourselfer to recone subs.anything from ca glue to spiders to recone kits to stickers!

thanks man,

johnathan price/98hoeonsixez

oh yeah heres some pix i took for right now,ill get more later

SU1HMDEyNzYtMjAxMDAxMTUtMjExMC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDEyNzctMjAxMDAxMTUtMjExMS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDEyNzktMjAxMDAxMTUtMjExMi5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDEyODEtMjAxMDAxMTUtMjExNC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDEyODItMjAxMDAxMTUtMjExNS5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDEyOTAtMjAxMDAxMTYtMDEzMy5qcGc.jpg

Our products are popular all over the world with high quality,fast delivery and efficient service.If you are interested in our product, please access the site and pick some products your like, we will quote the most competitive price to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.