SOLD JL XR 3way comp set

PeaveyBassist
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a JL XR 3way component set. One of the best 3way component sets out there. XR was JL's top model line when these came out. I bought these planning on using them in my car but decided I didnt wanna go through the trouble. They can be bought online unauthorized for $360 + shipping. I am looking for $250 + shipping. Before I bought them they were used by a MECA SQ competitor in Tennessee (Josh Gull). He wrapped a dark grey (almost black) grill cloth over each tweeter. It should be easily removable, but I never took it off because I dont care //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif The midranges have the mounting tabs cut off, so you have to use the grills to mount them. The midbasses have modeling clay on them. The TN guy used the clay in his kick panels to make sure the drivers were sealed up well. It should be able to be cleaned up as well. Any questions or if you need better pics of something, just let me know. I take Paypal and MO's.

CompleteSet.jpg

Midbasses.jpg

Midranges.jpg

Tweets.jpg

Xovers.jpg

Will

Just another number? Did you know me previously on SiN before all of this? I know you are just trying to help a fellow member, but really... Josh and I have this worked out. "Just another number" ...ok...
Will

just another person you've screwed over.....

or is it going to take you 9 months to get josh his money too?

Yea, every one of my transactions have been bad. Every one has taken 9 months. Fortunately, Josh is being more grown up about this than anyone else is. Really... this isnt the place to bash on me. If you would like to discuss the issue, just let me know and I will be glad to talk with you about it on AIM or MSN. Just tell me day/time and I will give you every little detail you need to know.

Will

Grown up? GROWN UP?! Wtf...it's taken you 9 months and you still haven't paid the man...if it were me, you would've been chatting with the Police months ago.

Pity & Wedge,

Hey guys, i dont know either of you nor do I know the situation.

BUT, I know what its like to have your friends back in a time of need.

I do know Josh somewhat as I tried to buy this set of JL's in the past.

If it is between Josh and Peavey please let it be..........

Josh has spoken his mind and

it is between them, not either one of you two.

I'm pretty sure you have made mistakes in the past big and small.

No one is here trying to air your dirty laundry all in public are they?

And PLEASE don't come at me with the "holier than thou" attitude of

"but I wasn't as bad as________________"(fill in the blank)

In all honesty, I respect Peavey for trying to correct his wrongs.

even if he did take 9 months to do it..........or whatever!

most people never do fix their mistakes, nor do they learn from lifes experiences.

So chill out and fight your own fights..........

stop steppin on the guy while he's down

or is that the ONLY way you guys fight?

ganging up on the one that has already been dropped?

Shannon

im starting to feel screwed outa some 8s?

either way i just need to know whats goin so i know if i need to start lookin for some new subs

Shannon, Thank you for standing up for me. I appreciate it.

David, I am sending them out Saturday along with Shannon's XR's. I will pack them late tonight and send ya some pics for ya to see them in the package. Same for you Shannon, I will send you pics of the XR's all packaged up and ready to go. David, you havent even sent money lol. The only way you would be screwed is that I said I am giving them to you. Weren't you going to pay after the said items were received?

Everyone else, did I screw up? Hell yes and I know it. The only thing I can do now is try to make it right. If you have any other suggestions for me that would make it better, let me know. But all I know how to do right now to make anything better than it is now... is to try and make it right. I have discussed it with Josh and I am sending him money most likely Saturday via Paypal.

Will

Will and I have talked and have an agreement that I'll have the money this weekend. I feel that he is trying to make this right, but due to past events I cant say for sure. For his sake and everyone elses (including new buyers such as Shannon and David), I hope he does. Will has to get the XRs and RE8s out as well as get me a payment this weekend. We'll see about the outcome next week.

Will, thank you for the talks and for being cooperative and for trying to make this right. I feel that if you follow through with making the past right as well as making some clean transactions here soon it will go a long ways. Look at Adam (bumpin_blazer), he had a heck of a go at it but he's made amends and cleaned his name up.

Others, thank you for watching my back. Maybe not the best way to go about it but it really doesn't matter. We'll see next week whats going on.

Do you get a military discount for shipping?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Bwahahahahaha, oh man, Louisville, good times. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Shannon, Thank you for standing up for me. I appreciate it.
David, I am sending them out Saturday along with Shannon's XR's. I will pack them late tonight and send ya some pics for ya to see them in the package. Same for you Shannon, I will send you pics of the XR's all packaged up and ready to go. David, you havent even sent money lol. The only way you would be screwed is that I said I am giving them to you. Weren't you going to pay after the said items were received?

Will
i didnt mean screwed as in ripped off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif , just from reading the above pieces of the thread and havent heard from u much i figured u sold them to some one else //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif . That was all, and as far as the track number post em up... i dont care

David, I will post your's up in this thread.

Shannon, I will PM/email you your tracking number and post in here that I have sent you the number.

Mark, I will PM you back later when I get the chance. lol and no... no military discount! I wish! I'm a Senior Airman ya know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Mark AND Josh, Thanks for the great time in Louisville. Twas pretty interesting if I say so myself. Josh, Thank Kermit for the ID! lol

Will

David, your tracking number is as follows: 045746627673274 FedEx Ground shipping. Package is 12" x 11" X 8" and 13.45 pounds.

Shannon, I called you when I left FedEx and gave you your tracking number. I will email it or PM it to you here soon.

Josh, Send you money today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif You also have a PM about it.

For everyone following this thread who didnt believe I would come through with any of this... In yo face //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Will

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.