JL W3 12 inch D4

Participant count
  • Participant list

alvin

Texas
Just purchased a JL W3 12" based on recommendations but I noticed

that the surround is made of foam instead of rubber, which was quit surprising.

Was wondering if this would affect the life of the subwoofer ?

How do JL's compare to VR Comps ?

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Really no compaison the w3s will put the vrs to shame I like the vrs but they just cant keep up with the w3. And as for the surround alot of companies started going back to the foam surronds and they seem to last quite a long time I mean they are made better than like pyramids surrounds LOL.

Hehe.. JL audio W3's rock. Truthfully, I think it might affect the life of the subwoofer, but not enough to go buy another pair. By the time it dies, it'll be time to upgrade. But I mean.. if you DO want to get new ones, go with the Infinity Perfects //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.