jl hd 1200/1

Sure they will, and Bose will outsell Denon. Bose is still crap and overpriced. You argument is invalid
not a fair comparison, denon is known for their high end recievers, bose doesnt make a stand alone reciever like that, and bose makes some incredible home audio speakers if you step away from the cubes and their 3.2.1 crap, check out the bose 901's and get back to me

You really dont understand anything. I bet you cant even comprehend the analogy I made earlier.
I use simple analogy's to ATTEMPT to get you idiots to SOMEWHAT understand why JL costs more than others, yet you STILL think that price/power ratio means everything! It simply blows my mind how stupid the general car audio hobbyist is! Holy *****!
I've heard and used JL amps. I've also heard a few setups with the HD amps, and I'm not impressed enough for the price to be so high. I've always had better sounding, cheaper, and louder systems than the JL systems I've heard. Most of the people running the JL stuff agreed after I gave them a demo. If you have the money, I think JL is a great choice. I'd go with the Alpine PDX if price was an issue. I've never been blown away by a W7 either, so explain why it cost more than most subs?

Holy old thread lol
I knew it was old before I posted, just wanted to vent. I see this amp on Ebay now, so I'm sure JL will be laughing all the way to the bank. I've heard some high dollar good sounding equipment out there and understood why it was expensive, but JL doesn't have a superior sound to justify the price imo. I will say the Slash and up are better than average, but in a blind test study most people couldn't tell the difference between a Jl amp and a lower priced amp.

I think the hd amps are great. and what puts them ahead of all these companies is the rips system they use. I dont know any other company that can put out an amp that holds its rms wattage at 1.5, 1, 2, 3, or 4 ohms. you end up spending the same amount of money beefing up your electrical for these other amps. its funny how people ask simple questions about jl audio, and instead of getting an answer they get all these stupid remarks putting the company down. just because some people dont have the money to buy it doesnt mean they should put it down. i have jl audio subs and component speakers and i love them, they were well worth the price.

Like I said before.. The 1200 is a stripped down 1000/. The RIPs pulls so much current it kind of defets the purpose. The W7 is a 10 year old design that has been eqauled and surpassed but still seeks a big retail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.