jl audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Better can be had for the money but it sounds like a good setup. Make sure the sub box is custom. U dished out a lot of money already what's another 350 on a good box? And install quality can make or break a system main reason I do mine by myself I can only blame myself then

I've molded a custom box of fiberglass to fit perfect in my trunk and no way in my mind was i going to pay retail for all this car audio paid about $1300 for this i still need wiring but a shop here locally sells tsunami and stinger so that'll be my first stop this weekend to get started with the installation.

^got all that yesterday at a audio shop near my house, all DB link, 20ft of 0 guage, dist. block of one 0 in and two 4 out with 200 amp fuses, 10ft of 4 guage, i got a optima yellow top from a friend of mine i got him to sell it to me for $85 its literally like new and with warranty from auto-zone. Terminals i got the stinger gold plated and a PAC-200. cant wait to so the install!!! I paid $185 at the shop for the wires, terminals, the stinger battery terminals, pure copper crimp rings and the isolator.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.