black friday sales

TDot
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bronx
Im ready to buy my equipment now, but since I'm in November I was wondering if these places that sell car audio do "real" black Friday sales. Not the type of sales where they only do accessories or things that are less than $100, or the stuff they can't give away, but real sales. Or should I not even bother because it will be a waste and go ahead and but the stuff now? The places im picking stuff up from are woofersetc, techronics, and crutchfield. Thanks.

I'm generally one that does not believe in these sales, because either what I want is not on sale or the stores that I'd want something from doesn't do sales. This venture however has turned out to be far more expensive than I thought it would be, so I have to at least entertain it.

Soundsolutionaudio has had amazing deals in the past on top products zcons icons components amps.

all top quality products. They started before Friday and made things very limited time so keep w very close eye on them

I'm thinking about a Black Friday sale too but will only be that Friday only on every thing , brand I sell But my prices are pretty low already

I'm looking at the fosgate 360

Focal 165 component

Polk audio db651

Boston acoustic g310 4

Alpine pdx v9 or jl audio hd900

some dampener and deadener

circuit breaker and distribution block

A few other miscellaneous stuff.

I'm looking at the fosgate 360Focal 165 component

Polk audio db651

Boston acoustic g310 4

Alpine pdx v9 or jl audio hd900

some dampener and deadener

circuit breaker and distribution block

A few other miscellaneous stuff.
i think one of my distributers carries most if not all of this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.