JL Audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This conversation is dumb - a bunch of haters hatin cause JL "costs too much" and you can get "more bass for less money"

One of my favorite bass songs is Master P - Stop Hatin

"Look at all these haters surrounding me every day

hatin on a baller but they can't stop my pay

stop all the hatin I can't take it no more

Im just tryin to get mine you best get yours so what you hatin for

How did hatin get started?

It started by the jealous people, and

they get mad over the things you have

and the things they'll never haaave "

I have more than enough money in the bank to go buy a pair of 13W7's and 2 1000/1's at full MSRP, but I don't because I know it's throwing money into the wind.

Glad that you base your life philosophy on rappers' BS nonsense.

Look at all these haaaateeeerrrssss...... look at all these haaaaateeeerrrrrsss....
You are not doing JL owners a favor, in fact, you are just adding to the stereotype that JL owner are all fools, as you seem to be so far. I also have plenty of money to buy whatever the fck i wanted to, but instead of following what everyone else "thinks" is good, i like getting something that nobody has heard of and destroy people that think their sh*t is cool. Id rather my money be spent on the equipment itself rather then marketing strategies.

This conversation is brilliant - a bunch of people that do research and learn a few things about brands other than JL cause JL costs too much for what you get and you can get more bang for the buck elsewhere.
fixed.

One of my favorite bass songs is Master P - Stop Hatin
I'm sorry to hear that.

hatersball03300019xc.jpg

Look at all these haaaateeeerrrssss...... look at all these haaaaateeeerrrrrsss....
You can say that people are haters, but the truth is that they probably know more than you. Knowledge is power, and you WILL NOT get the full potential out of your JL equipment that was "created by the gods." There are people out there that will have better sounding setups than yours and will have spent less because they are educated. And no, I'm not hating.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.