Jl Audio W7, oxycotton

I'm sure it'll sound fine. I played it all the time on my 10w6v2 and it was pretty badass. I just got a 10w7 and a box now I just need to install the wireing and amp and I could let you know for sure haha.

yeah PM me when you have your subs hooked up, id like to know

yeah PM me when you have your subs hooked up, id like to know
It might be another week or two as I have other things I need to do, that and I need to find what cd its on. If thats cool I'll let you know for sure.

tell us why u asked about this sub
Maybe thats just the kind of sub he wants?

It might be another week or two as I have other things I need to do, that and I need to find what cd its on. If thats cool I'll let you know for sure.

Maybe thats just the kind of sub he wants?

yeah, deffinately let me know, it seems like a weird way to see if you like something haha but it makes sense to me, and i cant always go somewhere and listen to it, so i mean i just want to know if it hits those really low notes in that song, thanks man

^^Yeah its not too weird really. I didnt have any place near me that sells JL equipment so I bought the 10w6v2 to try out JL stuff, plus I got a good deal. Then I decided I wanted it louder so I asked about the w7's sound quality b/c I really enjoyed the w6's sound. Everyone says the get louder and the can sound just as good in the righ conditions.

As far as my install goes to give you an idea of box and amp. I got a sealed box built with the correct amount of airspace from JL's site. And I'm running a 500/1 to power it with JL wireing kit. All this in my 97 Metro LOL.

1. it's oxycontin there's no cotton to be picked

2. that song doesn't hit very low unless its the chopped and screwed version

3. please never install a system youself

speakers.jpg

There that should hit those lows you want.

1. it's oxycontin there's no cotton to be picked2. that song doesn't hit very low unless its the chopped and screwed version

3. please never install a system youself

speakers.jpg

There that should hit those lows you want.
That pic is freakin awesome. I have that exact surround sound in my house for my computer. For 70 dollars is amazing loud lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.