Jl Audio W7, oxycotton

slamnoma66
10+ year member

mass
this may sound like a stupid request, but im curious, anybody know the song oxycotton by lil wyte? well my buddies system handles it pretty well, and there are some really deep notes in that song, i wantd to know if anybody who had the w7's could play it and tell me if it handles and sounds good with that song, im trying to get an idea of how low the sub hits, and all that, and that was the best way i could think of how to haha

I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

hahah why whats wrong with this thread? and just answer the question, dont read if your gunna get mad, i wrote specifically it was a stupid question when i posted it

ahh, got ya now. i have a 13 and it hits pretty good on the lows. but, as many will say. it's all in the box. i'm sure u can make the sub sould like ass if u put it in the wrong box.

Dude.... hit the search button. If you want low, theres more options than a W7.
very true. unless you can come across a good deal on one. i personally wouldn't buy one. i happend to get mine on a trade from another member on here. what are they asking new for a 13, $1,000? you can buy a lot more woofer for that kinda money.

the sub will sound like this.

"booom booooooooom boom booooom BBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMboooooom boooom BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM booooom boooooooooom"

you are asking questions about how a sub is giong to sound... we cant answer and tell you that... go to a store, take a listen, read the forum and learn a bit. even if anyone here had the correct answer, it would be install/vehicle/power/listener dependent...

now, everyone post more failboat pics, this thread has earned them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.