jl audio w7 or.........

felix arrizon

what would you guys think that woulod be better?

3 jl audio w3, 3jl audio w6, 2 jl audio w7 or 2 rockford fosgate power hx2????? or if u guys know something better than that tell me please, I already have 2 jl audio w6 and they sound really good but outside of my car i can hear nothing, my car is a chrysler cirrus and I have a sealed box, whats wrong because all the people say that those subwoofers are supposed to sound better than that, and dont think that i dont have a lot of power to move them because i have a precision power pc2150 and is not all the way up in the gain stuff, what is wrong?

p.s all the sobwoofers that i am talking about are 12 inches

p.s.s do you know where can i get another amplifier , the same as mine?

please help me here

i dont get it. you say the setup you have now sounds good, so why would u need to hear it outside of your car? if i were you, i'd just keep my setup. but if u really insist on changing, then the 2 w7's should do you justice. if you wanna be heard, then i'd go with the power hx2's, but u will lose some sq. a cheaper alternative to upgrade your system would be to get another w6. but since you have all these great choices, i'm gonna leave the w3's out (not that they're a bad woofer, but obviously its the weakest link of your 4 choices).

first off you should never hear your system from outside your car, that means you need better sound deadening, and the more your panels flex and rattle the more spl you lose. if you have the 1000 dollars a woofer to spend on the w7's go for it, they will definetly out do the power hx's.

check out my install. http://www.sounddomain.com/id/tayls

yeah go with the jlw7s if you want some hard pounding shiz.. and they are about 750 bucks.. you can get them cheaper on ebay.. but.. yeah.. i just talked to some dude who owns a car audio store.. and his son had 4 12's running in his truck... he's taking them all out and putting 1 jlw7 in .. just to give you an idea of how hard this **** hits... he's only going to run a jl 500/1...this sub can handle way more than that... just looking at this sub made me smile.. the depth of this thing is crazy.. it's gotta be more than a foot deep...

this dude has my amp, i love it, don't you dude?, i just LOVE it =), i think i need mental help... hahaha

The W7's are definetly some hot ****. I just got one and it pounds hard. The bass is crystal clear and low.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.