JL Audio vs Audison

Participant count
  • Participant list
If they are DVC 4 or SCV 2 you can wire at 1ohm. I that case you can look at the Digital Designs M1 IF you have a dealer near you. If not you are already looking at very good amps. The Audison will require you to wire at 1ohm the JL will not.

Ok thanks. I don't have that dealer close to me. In a few months I was thinking of installing the Mille MLK 3 PA. I don't want to use two different amp companies. I'll need 3 amps total. So would you still use the JL amps over the Audison amps?

If you want to keep it more uniform with the Mille go Audison. I'm a huge fan of the Slash amps but if I had to pick I really don't know which I would choose. It would come down to which you liked best. The RIPs feature on the slash is what got me. Its pretty sweet when you run a high power sub stage and dont want to drop power to the front stage.

That sounds nice. I also don't want to run into many problems down the road. Having to go back to the shop to fix an amp or something. So reliability and big power are big in my mind. Do you think the Audison will have more problems than the JL?

That sounds nice. I also don't want to run into many problems down the road. Having to go back to the shop to fix an amp or something. So reliability and big power are big in my mind. Do you think the Audison will have more problems than the JL?
Heck no.. But if you didnt know, you are going to need a aftermarket alternator to run this if you want no issues

I really don't want to use an aftermarket alternator due to my warranty on my truck. Do you think I'll see any problems with just using 1 amp for now with the stealthbox? I'm leaning towards the Audison Voce Uno for the subs.

I really don't want to use an aftermarket alternator due to my warranty on my truck. Do you think I'll see any problems with just using 1 amp for now with the stealthbox? I'm leaning towards the Audison Voce Uno for the subs.
How big is your stock alt? I dont think you will have a warrenty issue, I know my Toyota didnt.

I also called my local shop who is installing the JL stealthbox and the Voce Uno. He said my stock alt should be fine. Worse case I'll have to upgrade the alt just as you stated. I'm sure when I add the two other amps I'll have to anyways.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.