SOLD JL Audio system-10w7-500/1-300/2-Eclipse in dash flip out-0/1 ga wiring

madness26s
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
This is what I have for sale- READ first.

Everything is used, but in great shape.

2- JL Audio 10w7 3ohm

$500 for both OBO

2- JL Audio 500/1v1

$225 ea

1-JL Audio 300/2

$165

Rockford Fosgate 0/1 ga wiring

15ft- $35

Tsunami Competition series 0/1 ga

33ft, still on the spool

$80

And last is a Eclipse in dash flip screen.

I bought it off craigslist a little over a month ago.

Local buy. it worked when I checked it out.

No problems with it all.

Screen flipped out and went down and in with no problems.

No scratches or anything on the screen.

NOW, I was going to have it installed in my expedition last week but now the screen will not come out.

it powers up, turns out, etc, but when I push the open screen, it will try to come out but will not.

I dont know what happened or what is wrong with it.

other than that it is in great shape.

Model # is av8022 eclipse flip out screen

included is the unit, "brain", all wires, cables for hookup and remote, mounting cage, and eclipse 4-channel amp/pre out

$200 OBO

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

010.jpg

cavs on friday...if you come down and sell me some stuff you can get floor seats
****!

Thats tempting! Lebron James, and Duncan suppose to be back.

I've got tickets for the mavericks vs okc thunder tomorrow at 7:30. Watching Kevin Durant...Have an authentic autographed jersey from him.

i have not done much business with the seller, but i did send him $625 for some equipment and it did not work out so he refunded my full amount. take it how you want it but if he is willing to refund the full amount, then i say he is legit. i had no worries when i was doing business.

i have not done much business with the seller, but i did send him $625 for some equipment and it did not work out so he refunded my full amount. take it how you want it but if he is willing to refund the full amount, then i say he is legit. i had no worries when i was doing business.
I appreciate it.

I'm interested in a 10w7, a 500/1, and the 300/2
Any trades for those? I have a ppi a404, 2 12" diamond audio d6's, and an infinity 1200 watt mono amp.
Would prefer to trade both 10w7s at once. dont want to be stuck with just one

w7

Nice old school ppi amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.