JL Audio Stealthbox

Participant count
  • Participant list
That is wayyyy too much for a box with a W1 in it. Check out Tech12volts.com

I've seen a few custom builds he did for a crew cab frontier using a 12 for half that price.

Do you have a Nismo? That is what my brother has.

The thing is he needs it on the left side, which I don't think anything other than a custom fiberglass enclosure would work. It would be hard to fit a 12" on that side. His amp is huge and the only place it will fit is under the right side. We looked at the options and the only thing we could come up with was the Stealtbox, but hoping we could find it cheaper else where.

the only thing is that i bet the jl stealthbox will sound better than any other box remember jl takes time in calculating airspace and they put the proper woofer in the proper box

Ya, I have a Nismo Frontier but its a Kingcab. I just have a 10 sealed.

Here is a pic I found for you... Just for an idea (not mine)

2480985_9_full.jpg

the only thing is that i bet the jl stealthbox will sound better than any other box remember jl takes time in calculating airspace and they put the proper woofer in the proper box
It's not that hard to calculate the airspace for the sub being used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.