JL Audio or Hertz??

JustinT801

CarAudio.com Newbie
Oct 7, 2019
DFW
As the title says, I’m looking for the better amp. I don’t need whatever is going to bang the hardest. I’m really looking for what is the better product with the better filters and such. I’m installing in a 2018 Nissan Titan. Keeping factory radio. Hooking directly to the amp. It’ll power 2 Hertz 165 component speakers. 2 Herts coaxial speakers. One 10” Rockford subwoofer. I may layer change it to an 8” subwoofer. I don’t know yet. However I’m looking at the Hertz HCP 5D. At $449 Or I’m looking at the JL Audio RD900/5 at $539.

I just want the better quality option and the one that works the best. Going for a clean, crisp bass. If anyone could help I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Chevy Blazin'

Chevy Blazin'
Oct 13, 2012
US
I never really tired Hertz but the rd 900/5 is very clean and crisp I also have a XD 700/5 too.

Last edited:

Chevy Blazin'

Chevy Blazin'
Oct 13, 2012
US
As the title says, I’m looking for the better amp. I don’t need whatever is going to bang the hardest. I’m really looking for what is the better product with the better filters and such. I’m installing in a 2018 Nissan Titan. Keeping factory radio. Hooking directly to the amp. It’ll power 2 Hertz 165 component speakers. 2 Herts coaxial speakers. One 10” Rockford subwoofer. I may layer change it to an 8” subwoofer. I don’t know yet. However I’m looking at the Hertz HCP 5D. At $449 Or I’m looking at the JL Audio RD900/5 at $539.

I just want the better quality option and the one that works the best. Going for a clean, crisp bass. If anyone could help I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
Also I have the rd amp running some infinity 6.5" reference speakers 2 sets and a 8" jl w7 sub

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds