jl audio 13w7 question

Well, what you're gonna want to do is open up the Xplod amp, to check for issues. If you don't see any, what you want to do is get a chisel or something and start trashing the board.

Viola! You now have an excuse to get a good amp!

I'm just kiddin, but really, there's no way that Xplod could handle such a good sub. Get a good amp before the Sony dmages the W7 in some way, then you should be fine.

actually the 13w7 is dual 1.5 ohm, series is a 3 ohm load. subs don't overload an amp. sony amps ****. and the sub may be blown or you may be sending a crappy signal to it. and we can't tell you if there is a wiring problem without knowing what you're wiring looks like.

sony xplod amps **** majorly. You wont get near to 1200 watts. like you'll be driving for an hour and maybe for 10 seconds you'll get 1200 watt peak by accident or something.

JL Audio 1000 watt amp is the only way to go. Plus you want to keep JL with JL.

JL Audio 1000 watt amp is the only way to go. Plus you want to keep JL with JL.
there are a million options, many cheaper than the jl and will work just as well if not better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.