JL Audio 10w6v3 discussion

Participant count
  • Participant list

mcelwain700

Assuming I have the money, the amps, and everything...

I have a 10w6 in an HO box right now running off of 500w.

Question: should I get rid of this setup and get 2 10w6s and have a custom box made? Yes, I know it's all in the box and the amp, but would it get louder than the HO? The HO is pretty nice as it is..

Or should I just get another HO box and 2 separate HO boxes in the truck. I have the room.

If you like the ho box, get the Second W6, and have your box builder copy guts of the HO Box and double it up. 2 W6's will be better than one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Lol this HO boxes are horrible.
If he likes how it sounds who gives a ****.

And explain why it's horrible. Last time I check the internal guts of a preloaded JL box they were solidly made. The price for them is INSANE, and they are not going to win any SPL Comps, but I wouldn't say they are terrible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.