jl 500/1 and a 12w7????

Participant count
  • Participant list
enough is relative... if you're only strapping on a 500/1 for budget reasons i understand it. but if you have the money then i'd go with a 1000/1

yeah its the budget!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif But it was either the 10" or the 12" and if at all possible I would like the 12". But if it's pointless to power it with that amp then so be it.

no I'm not dead set on the jl. I was looking into diamond audio and adire audio, but the jl set up just seem to require less power and their products seem to go together well. Plus I've had two jl subs for five years without a problem. I'm looking for a system with one sub that will have great sq at lower listening levels with the potential to pound when the urge arises.

not another 500/1 on a 12w7 thread. not enough power to get all $750 retail value out of it. i would lean towards the diamond d6 1500.1, d5 1200.1 or zapco 1100.1 on that sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.