JL 12W6V2 Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
No.

A bandpass box plays 1 note really well and everything else is kinda meh. The reason a bandpass will get loud is b/c it's a very efficient box design. The downsides are they usually sound like crap and they're friggin HUGE!

A vented box will suit those woofers the best. No need to port through the rear deck unless you sealed everything up for some reason. One thing I'd do for better bass is to seal off the vents inside the trunk that vent air outside. They're usually very low and near the tail lights. I think cars come with those so if you have all the windows up your passenger's ears won't pop if you slammed the trunk closed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.