JL 10w3v3 sealed box size

Participant count
  • Participant list

Herbandskills

I am doing a system in my 2010 Prius. I am planing on having one JL10w3v3 sub running off a Alpine mrp-m500. Planing on going 2ohm to get the full power from the amp.

There are 2 pre fab sealed boxes for the Prius on the web that I have found for around $300 that tuck in to the Prius cubby perfectly.

My issue is the specs call for a .625 ft. Sealed box, but the two that I am looking at are either

.5 ft. At .68qtc

Or

1.2 ft. At .90qtc

I'm not sure which way to go, but I bet some of you do. Can you help a brother out? I listen to all kinds of music from Tool to Dre with plenty of Howard stern in between.

Thanks

2010 Prius factory nav, JBL ms-8, Alpine mrvf450, Alpine mrp550, Morel tempo 6.5 component, JL10w3v3

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.