db drive 8"wdx 3k vs jl audio 8"w7

sierra16

hello guys I am new to this forum and have been reading some reviews here. I would like to know if the db drives 8" wdx subs are any good. or are the jl audio better. I currently bought a new sierra and 8" is the biggest sub I can fit in it. so if you have some reviews or opinions It would really help me out .

hello guys I am new to this forum and have been reading some reviews here. I would like to know if the db drives 8" wdx subs are any good. or are the jl audio better. I currently bought a new sierra and 8" is the biggest sub I can fit in it. so if you have some reviews or opinions It would really help me out .
Double cab or crew, I'm building a box right now for a Silverado. It's an adventure for sure

The two subs you listed aren't even in the came class (I'm not even sure DB can perform as well as Skar, CT, and Soundqubed which are all borderline average brands).

Didn't someone on here do a build with those DB subs and they came apart really quick
Yeah (the user was los33).
He made a thread asking about them and everyone told him do not buy (not good subs, better subs for cheaper) and then he defended them (even though he hadn't bought them yet). He then bought them and made threads complaining about quality (he had multiple wdx's fail on him)

He made a thread asking about them and everyone told him do not buy (not good subs, better subs for cheaper) and then he defended them (even though he hadn't bought them yet). He then bought them and made threads complaining about quality (he had multiple wdx's fail on him)
That guy could break anything. His experiance don't count.

Yep correct haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That guy could break anything. His experiance don't count.
I break your wife daily.. She loves it tho

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.