Participant count
  • Participant list

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Jensen VM9512 In-Dash 7" LCD Monitor with Touchscreen and

Item is in great shape cosmetically very little scratches.

For some reason it will not turn on it lights up and the buttons click but wont motor out. jensen will fix the stereo for 109 dollars no matter what the issue is. Comes with dash pocket and new wiring harness

Price:

85 for the unit 15 for shipping and packing materials.

Which means 100 shipped. obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26544283View attachment 26544277View attachment 26544278View attachment 26544279View attachment 26544280View attachment 26544281View attachment 26544282

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.