Jeep SRT-8 install (a Shawn Fleming creation)

guy at the track had both stock and his goat wins heads up but its close, he has since modded them he did have a couple of video's
Borther has a charger srt8, been with him a few time street racing a local GTO's. Know the track times? from what I've seen the GTO is better bang for the buck, but in stock trim SRT8 is a second or so quicker.

Borther has a charger srt8, been with him a few time street racing a local GTO's. Know the track times? from what I've seen the GTO is better bang for the buck, but in stock trim SRT8 is a second or so quicker.
a second is a lot but if you say so, this was at a track the same guy owns both cars why would he lie?

a second is a lot but if you say so, this was at a track the same guy owns both cars why would he lie?
Not saying he's lying, I've seen it happen at the track too, but it was mostly due to track conditions / driver. I'll take back the second, searching for track times GTO wins better power to weight. But anyway, on with the install.

I had a 300C SRT8 about a year ago here are some pics

KW coilover suspension(great handling and lowered about 2 ")

Factory wheels widend to 11" in the rear

full head/intake manifold (made 426rwhp)

Mopar Dub grill

Factor 1 LED tail lights

other little costemic and performance touches throught

cars007-2.jpg

cars005-1.jpg

cars006-2.jpg

Hope he doesn't screw the SRT-8 bunch like he did with the Vipers, horror stories
Not saying he's lying, I've seen it happen at the track too, but it was mostly due to track conditions / driver. I'll take back the second, searching for track times GTO wins better power to weight. But anyway, on with the install.
that guy is a piece of ****

Mopar Dub grill

Factor 1 LED tail lights

i made a post fer you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Mopar Dub grill

Factor 1 LED tail lights

nice.. did you get tired of it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.